GoPrivate Guide 2020
Every year we publish the GoPrivate Guide, an independent guide for the uninsured patient who is considering paying for private treatment. The Guide is distributed in print form to 6,000 of the UK’s largest GP practices, covering 38 million of the population, by email and via the web. It is a magazine-style guide, which stands out in GP waiting areas.
Get your message across to 38 million patients
- 30,000 magazines distributed twice a year to the 6,000 largest NHS GP surgery waiting rooms covering 38 million of the population
- Displayed at the busiest times of the year – Spring and Winter
- 95% of GoPrivate magazines are taken home by patients
- Additional ROI from the digital version featuring email and web addresses
- Profiles of the major “Fixed Price Surgery” schemes
- Finance options for self-pay
- Price comparisons for self-pay surgery using proprietary LaingBuisson data
- “How to” guides on going private
- Advice on choosing a scheme and a provider
For more information about advertising in the GoPrivate Guide 2020, download the media pack.